Lynbrook Library Blog
- Created on Saturday, 07 January 2012 13:09
- Written by Robyn Gilloon
On January 3, 2012, some of the library overdue fines increased.
- Rapid Reads are now $.25 per day when late
- New books are now $.20 per day when late
- All other adult materials ar enow $.10 per day when late
You can always avoid overdue fines by doing one of the following:
- Provide us with your email address to receive all notices from us via email. This includes a courtesy notice a few days prior to an item being due.
- Renew online.
- Come into the library in person with or without the item.
- Call the library on the telephone.
Any questions ?? Ask a staff member when you are in the Library or call us.